Sunday 12 February 2012

week 6 Movement is consistent in global context.

Before finding any career I need to ask my self do I have any abilities that fit my future career, which I always think that I do not have any skill. Now, let focus on what the employer want from employees before hiring them.

10 things employers want from a new hire
communication skills
hornest
team work skills
interpersonal skills
motivation and motivative
strong work ethic
analytical skill
flexibility and ...
computer skills
self confident

from the list I feel that I have less than half, mean I need to improve some skills before applying job and improve during working. for example, I lack of communication skill I am thinking to join in a toast master club. A volunteer for my interpersonal skills. And go out in community, social event, club, to make a social network.     
In order to be effective and improve my personality, I need to get the grade system out go my head!!!!!!!!
1. set personal goals: new clients, sale among,  {evaluate the outcome}
2. open to feedback: coworker(/), family(?), friends(?), boss(/), profs(x), customers(/), employee(/)  
bias(?) valuable(/) useless(x)
3. self evaluation: goal, value, happiness, current?,  survey, reflection,

These kind of thing will evaluate my skill in school, work place, and normal life base on my performance and people opinion to improve my self awareness.

No comments:

Post a Comment