Saturday 31 March 2012

7th Global Context: The Final Journey

The Final Journey of my Global Context class.

This is the last reflection of the Global Context with Paul, and thank you for bringing me and my friend a duality of truth. The process of seeing truth is to step back and see the deeper layer of information that have shown in many media.

       With the presentation of my classmates bring up an interested topic to focus like will Africa stay with the same economic growth because the corruption within country or it will more forward because of the movement of city development and improve in technology. With the groups presented and what I have in mind were that Africa has greater change to stay under developing country if the corruption still occurred.
Moreover, the topic like Oil, India, Avaaz, Currency and many other are also interested to take in to consideration since these topics will improve how I see the world. Like reading books, there are many information that waiting for me to open and read but how many of them say the truth or try not to ben the truth for reader especially a politic and economic news.

      I will use what I learn in the class and applies in my business plan and my life. Because of this, I will see which product is good for this region, people, religion but not suit for other. History helps to understand the culture then the performance of people. Environment is a block that people move along inside, like ration, status, popularity, values that categorize people. If I can determined any of this variable that people rely on then I can use it to target them. Agin thank Paul for bringing a good lecture environment and helping me understand the subject.


   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment