Monday 24 October 2011

5th week - Position -


Product
is a physical or service that represent as a "Symbols" that deliver a desired emotional outcome.

      The practice in class, the transportation for women between 50 to 70 year old, I did today was so much fun. everyone in class just keep thinking about the function of the car that already in our mind which ignorant the general idea and propose of moving one place to other. When I saw the given information, I just quickly thinking of a small car that have all the function of safe, reliability, match to customers' need. But, I forgot to think that there are a substitute service that met the same requirement. I put myself into the role of customer. Most of international students come from non well regulated public transportation, which we think that the women will be more safe to have her own car instead of taking bus. 

The position for Timberland Hiking Boots


Professional hikers = "my trail....I can"    
sense of adventure, exploring whole new experience.  

General users, or hikers = " Freedom, here I come"   
I can hiking anytime, I am free.
 
I be able to defined my best target group which are the two group above. they can make most profit and have large quantity to purchase the products. 

Not clear about the overall position things yet; however, after have a meeting with Paul, hopefully, I will understand and can come up with the right answer about Timberland position.  

No comments:

Post a Comment